Personal HBDI® profile
What you should know about your personal HBDI® profile
As we interact with the world, different situations require different types of thinking. Understanding your personal thinking preferences will enable you to optimise your ability to adapt your thinking, decision-making or communication style to a given situation. It will also explain why it is easier to communicate with some people than it is with others.
Your profile will cast light on why some elements of your education or work seem more effortless and satisfying and why some academic subjects, job functions or hobbies are more interesting and appealing to you.
Your profile is based on a metaphoric representation of the brain, distinguished by four quadrants of thinking preferences.
The profile provides a ‘picture’ of the distribution of your mental preferences at this time in your life.
The HBDI® is not a test. There are no right or wrong answers and no ‘good’ or ‘bad’ profiles. The HBDI® does not measure intelligence, skill or competency. A low score in a given area does not indicate inability: frequently people are very able in areas where extra effort has to be made. However, your profile data will provide you with a better understanding of your strengths and potential development opportunities.
What the profile does and does not measure
Documents that compose your profile
Your profile package includes the following elements:
One transparent Profile Overlay which is designed to be placed over the explanation pages and application exercises in this package. Using this overlay will help bring your data to life as you move through the package.
One Data Summary sheet to interpret your profile in more detail.
One succinct explanation page that describes your data in a narrative format.
One booklet including 4 parts:
- Chapter A (blue) to understand the Herrmann model.
- Chapter B (green) explains how to interpret your profile step by step.
- Chapter C (red) gives a summary of your profile code’s typical traits and other profile codes for comparison and understanding.
- Chapter D (yellow) gives ideas and activities to explore your profile for potential growth.
Modules to discover
Do you want to discover
your HBDI® profile?
Complete the HBDI® questionnaire online and get your profile results confidentially within 48h including a booklet containing four sections:
- To understand the thinking style model,
- To interpret your profile step by step,
- To give a summary of your profile code’s typical traits and other profile codes for comparison and understanding,
- To give ideas and activities to explore your profile for potential growth.
HBDI® Fundamentals: intro to
Whole Brain course
Discover how your preferences affect the way you interact with the world in your own virtual classroom.
It’s fun. It’s easy, and, it may drastically change the way you think about yourself and your world.