Our solutions for consultants
Becoming a Herrmann Certified Practitioner
We offer certification workshops that allow you to apply the Thinking Style approach and to use the Whole Brain® model for complex problems and situations, such as management, communication, team building, leadership, innovation, learning and pedagogy, sales and change management.
The Herrmann certification process takes place in three steps:
- A preliminary work to the workshop,
- Attending the 4 day Certification Workshop (Modules 1 & 2),
- Completing the HBDI® Certification Exercise (for the debriefing of 3 HBDI® profiles).
After these 3 steps , you will be able to:
- use the HBDI® within the framework of your professional activity,
- use the pair and team profiles,
- get our tools and our pedagogic games,
- enjoy our certified discount prices,
- access our HBDI® profiles processor system through the internet the Herrmann Thinking Management System® v6.1 (or HTMS®),
- create your own HBDI® database and process HBDI® profiles,
- access dedicated pages on our website,
- use the Herrmann Certified Practitioner logo,
- Receive the Herrmann International degree.